HP is Ready to launch its elite product “Elite Dragon Fly” with slogan ” Lighter Than Air”. Race has begun to manufacture the slimmest laptop so Hp has taken this concept seriously to beat the Apple MacBook Air which holds the market of slimmest laptops and many other laptop manufacturers players are going through to make cheap, slim, and lighter Refurbished laptops.
Asus, Acer and Lenovo are behind Hp because of the Indian market’s trust in Hp, Dell, and Apple rather than other manufacturers.
The flashy name of the Laptop( Dragon Fly) make advanced benefits and easy access to take anywhere without extra burden.
Work where you want
Starting under 1kg, HP Elite Dragonfly gives a new level of freedom to those on the go.
8th Gen Intel® Processor
Combine power and speed with an 8th Gen quad-core Intel® Core™ processor. Processor make it beast in slim mode.
Our benchmarks totally reflect this, too. In Cinebench R20, the Dragonfly was able to get a respectable 1,059 points, which is great for such a portable device. What’s more impressive, is that in the Geekbench4 single-core test, the Dragonfly actually out-performs a lot of gaming laptops. It scored 5,266 points in this test, compared to the Alienware M15’s 4,995. That’s not a giant difference, of course, but we’re still impressed that the HP Elite Dragonfly is able to keep up in this way.
With 16GB of RAM, the HP Elite Dragonfly is more than fast enough to keep up with our manic Chrome tab habits, even during an event like CES. We swear at one point we had like 100 tabs open on this thing and it just kept chugging along.
In fact, we can’t get it to slow down with our normal workloads, no matter how many things we try to do at once. It’s not until we try to load up a game (wouldn’t recommend, by the way) that the laptop starts to meet its maker.
HP Noise Cancellation, four top-firing speakers, and four discrete amps work together to create an immersive sound.
HP Fast Charge
Long battery life will get you through a day of meetings.
Stand up to the workload with a laptop that undergoes 19 MIL-STD 810G tests11.
HP Multi-Factor Authenticate
Fortify your security with up to three authentication factors8, including fingerprints and facial recognition.
HP Sure Start Gen517
Firmware attacks can completely devastate your PC – stay protected with HP Sure Start Gen5 self-healing BIOS.
HP Sure Sense16
Deep-learning AI to identify and quarantine never-before-seen viruses.
BUILT FOR BUSINESS
HP Business laptops and desktops are built for security and collaboration.
With Military Grade (Mil) Specs and the latest security, it’s the Business device your business needs
Designed for where life takes you
Express yourself in any light using the optional ultra-bright outdoor viewable display with anti-glare and ambient light sensors on the precision-crafted HP EliteBook x360 featuring four inspiring use modes with remarkable audio.
How life gets done
Be ready when your day pulls you in different directions. Complete your priorities from almost anywhere with optional 4G LTE, and with anyone using the HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard supported by long battery life.
Safe. Smart. Protected.
Help protect your PC from outside threats with a comprehensive suite of security tools. Keep prying eyes away from your creations on the HP EliteBook x360 1030 with the optional HP Sure View Gen2 integrated privacy screen.
Intel® Core™ i7-8565U with Intel® UHD graphics 620
Windows 10 Pro 64
16 GB DDR4 2666 RAM
SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe TLC
Intel® UHD Graphics 620
Starting at 1.25 kg
LCD 33.78 CM (13.3) FHD
3 Years On-site warranty
The keys in backlit keyboard are illuminated for ease of viewing in dim or completely dark conditions.
Bang and Olufsen
Bang and Olufsen audio technology delivers clear, crisp and more straight-forward sound for your PC.
Bluetooth connection allows you to connect wirelessly to other devices to share and transfer files.
1. Starting weight less than 1kg is only available in certain configurations.
2. Gigabit-class 4G LTE module is optional and must be configured at the factory. Module designed for up to 1 Gbps download speeds as carriers deploy 5 carrier aggregation and 100Mhz channel bandwidth, requires activation and separately-purchased service contract. Backward compatible to HSPA 3G technologies. Check with the service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload, and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE is not available on all products, in all regions.
3. Wireless access points and Internet service are required and sold separately. The availability of public wireless access points is limited. Wi-Fi 6 is backward compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the laptop to communicate with other 802.11ax devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
4.Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit speeds is achievable with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
5. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. A power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary by +/-10% due to System tolerance.
Sold separately or as an optional feature.
6. Based on rechargeable active pens with the lowest starting pressure and sold with PCs with preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection, passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery as of May 2019.
7.HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th or 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN. Three authentication factors require an Intel® vPro™ processor.
8. Multicore is designed to improve the performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on the application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding, and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
9. Based on internal testing vs. previous generation product with 802.11ac wireless LAN module.
MIL-STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
10. HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from
HP Services are sold separately. Service levels and response times may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on the date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply.
11. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to the Customer at the time of purchase. Customers may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
12. HP Sure View Gen3 integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
HP Privacy Camera is only available for PCs equipped with HD or IR cameras and must be installed at the factory.
13. HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10. See product specifications for availability.
HP Sure Start Gen5 is available on select HP PCs with Intel® processors. See product specifications for availability.
14. SIM slot is not user accessible without WWAN configuration.